Delivery terms and conditions
- Manning Steel outsources delivery to local providers at or near cost to help customers without trucks streamline the purchasing process. Manning Steel’s liability for product delivery is waived by the customer.
- Within 30 minutes of arrival, the delivery truck should be able to pick up or offload containers. Site delays are subject to a $50 cost for every additional 30 minutes.
- If the driver believes it is unsafe to proceed with the delivery, pickup, or relocation, he has the authority to reject. This involves becoming trapped, being in tight spaces, having uneven terrain, or having stuff in the way.
- Each attempt will be charged with delivery and/or dry runs. Customer agrees to pay all towing charges incurred as a result of any attempted delivery, pickup, or relocation.
- Customer accepts that the on-site delivery, pick-up, or relocation will be directed, instructed, and controlled by the Customer and his agents or representatives.
- Customer represents and warrants that he has inspected the equipment location site and the access thereto and has clearly determined that our vehicle may enter and fulfill the assignment safely and effectively.
- You acknowledge that Manning Steel is not liable for any loss, damage, or delay caused by occurrences over which Manning Steel has no control.
- Manning Steel is released from all liability and claims for damages, costs, both direct and indirect, to the roadways, grounds, buildings, fences, property, underground, landscape, and vehicles.