Limited warranty coverage
The Manning Steel Limited Warranty applies to new and used ISO shipping containers purchased from Manning Steel. During the Warranty Period, Manning Steel will repair, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or replace units or sections of a unit at no cost. Under routine use and maintenance, the equipment must be shown to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship. The unit is guaranteed to be leakproof.
Warranty coverage period
The Warranty Coverage Period for new ISO shipping containers purchased from Manning Steel is ten years. The unit comes with a leakproof warranty.
The Warranty Coverage Period for Used Cargo Worthy ISO shipping containers purchased from Manning Steel is 5 years. The unit comes with a leakproof guarantee.
A New replacement unit or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original New unit or 5 years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Refrigerated container provision:
- New machinery has a 5-year warranty, while refrigerated container shells have a 10-year warranty
- A 30-day warranty is provided on used or refurbished machinery, and a 5-year warranty is provided on used refrigerated containers.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problems caused by:
- Conditions that are not caused by material or workmanship defects
- Malfunctions that are not the result of material or workmanship faults
- Damage not caused by a flaw in the material or craftsmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty assistance, you must first contact us to identify the nature of the problem and the best solution.